Monday, April 27, 2009

My weekend: Test and Shopping.

This past weekend, I took the PE Exam (survey portion) for the second time. I'm not sure how I feel about it... I get my results in 3 months. We'll see how I feel about it then.
The big highlight of my weekend, other than spending it with my two girls, was having my wonderful husband take me to Baby Celebration. Wow. Talk about a winning weekend.

I must have entered at least 25 giveaways and drawings. (and I haven't even checked my email yet to see if I won any!) First, I got free tickets from DillyDally, from whom I purchase an adorable apron/smock for Jo. And speaking of, Jo had a GREAT time with the disney radio folks. (Hmmm... do I since another Disney fan?)

But, my favorite (and one of the last booths) that I visited was babysteals.com. I met Eric, the husband of one of the owners of the site. (I'm presuming her name is Jana.) And they were giving away the very same aden + anais winter wraps that they have available to buy, er, steal, today. (I love aden + anais, even if you don't have kids. Serriously.) Anyway, Babysteals.com is celebrating their 1 year anniversary. And I got to say congratulations! Babysteals is having a birthday celebration, and we're all invited:

BabySteals.com

So go, have fun, and I'll post later about the perils of professional licensing registrations.

No comments: